You already have an active session. Would you like to close your current session and continue with your log-in?
At Bingocams our aim is to provide an innovative bingo platform and a friendly community atmosphere to ensure that our customers have fun playing. However, we do realise that for some gambling can cross the line from being a fun pastime to becoming a compulsive and destructive behaviour.
We value the welfare of our customers and strive to ensure that all of our players enjoy our games responsibly. This is why it’s important to us that we provide our customers with as much information as possible to help them stay within their limits.
To maintain the highest possible standards in player protection and social responsibility Bingocams has implemented the following practices:
* Use of Age Verification systems to ensure only those over 18 can play at Bingocams.
* Providing an option for our players to self-exclude themselves at anytime.
* Allowing players to set deposit limits to control their spend
* Use of innovative controls which prevent players from opening multiple accounts.
* Publishing of information about responsible gambling and sources of advice in several areas our website.
* Full training of Customer Service staff in facilitating a socially responsible experience; including offering advice about protection to vulnerable customers.
We always encourage people to gamble responsibly. Gambling should be treated as a pleasurable experience and should NEVER be seen as a way to earn money.
Bingocams is committed to research into the prevention and treatment of problem gambling and donates to the The Responsible Gambling Trust.
If you think you may have a gambling problem you may want to refer to the questions below which are provided by Gamblers Anonymous to help people decide if they need to stop/seek help.
1. Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
2. Is gambling making your home life unhappy?
3. Is gambling affecting your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or to otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses.
8. After a win do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Do you often gamble until your last pound is gone?
10. Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Are you reluctant to use gambling money for normal expenditures?
13. Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of your family?
14. Do you gamble longer than you planned?
15. Do you ever gamble to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create an urge within you to gamble?
19. Do you have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer YES to at least seven of these questions. If you have answered YES to at least one question, we recommend that you read our hints below to help you gamble responsibly.
1. Always set a specific budget and stick to it to ensure gambling stays affordable.
Advice on Gambling Responsibly
2. Set yourself a goal of stopping gambling for 1 week as a test to make sure you don’t have a problem stopping gambling. If you can’t stop you may need professional advice.
3. Set yourself a personal limit of Money you can afford to lose playing and stick to this.
4. If you think you may have a problem and would like to take a break from Bingocams. You can use our self exclusion feature to define a period of time you would like your account blocking for. Alternatively you can close your account with us at any time.
5. Keep track of the amount of time you are playing on Bingocams, sometimes it is easy to lose track of time when gambling.
6. If you think you have a serious problem and would like to block ALL gambling websites from your computer please visit: www.gamblock.com
If you feel in need of support regarding problem gambling there are several organisations we can recommend to offer help:
* Gamcare: www.gamcare.org.uk
* Gamble Aware: www.gambleaware.co.uk
* Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
* Gambling Therapy: www.gamblingtherapy.org
* Gordon Moody Association: www.gordonhouse.org.uk
If you choose to self-exclude due to difficulty gambling responsibly then we recommend that you apply the same exclusion to other websites and gambling facilities available to you. This includes other websites owned and operated by Dazzletag Entertainment Limited. For more details on how to self-exclude from these sites please contact our helpdesk team. We will confirm your self exclusion in an email, which will include details of where you can seek additional help.
If you are concerned that somebody close to you may have a gambling problem then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Our fully trained Customer Service team will direct you to an appropriate source of professional advice.
Should you wish to close your account permanently or set a period of self-exclusion on your account, please log-in and select the ‘Responsible Gambling’ option from the menu on the left hand side or contact our Live Help team who can also apply this for you immediately during opening hours. We offer self-exclusion periods from 6 months to permanently. If you choose to self-exclude then your account will be closed and you will be prevented from playing during your period of self-exclusion. We will also automatically remove you from any mailing lists that we have. Any requests to re-open your account during self-exclusion will be declined. Should you wish to return after your period of self-exclusion has lapsed then this request is subject to approval from Customer Services team, as well as a 24 hour ‘cooling off’ period.
If you choose to self-exclude due to difficulty gambling responsibly then we recommend that you apply the same exclusion to other websites and gambling facilities available to you. This includes other websites owned and operated by Dazzletag Entertainment Limited. For more details on how to self-exclude from these sites please contact our helpdesk team. We will confirm your self-exclusion in an email, which will include details of where you can seek additional help. Please be aware that, following self-exclusion, we do not accept liability should you continue to deposit and wager using additional, not previously disclosed accounts or any new accounts created with different personal registration information.
To help manage your spending responsibly, Bingocams allows players to set a deposit limit on their account.
Our deposit limits work on the basis of a 24-hour rolling period. Once a deposit limit is set our system will not allow you to exceed this.
Any amendment to decrease your deposit limit is effective immediately (following confirmation by our helpdesk). For responsible gaming purposes, any increase/removal of deposit limit is effective after 24 hours.
To set a deposit limit on your account please log-in and select the ‘Responsible Gambling’ option from menu on the left hand side.
We can display a periodic in-game notification informing you about your profit/loss over that time. This 'reality check' will suspend play and give you the option to continue playing or end your session.
To set a reality check on your account please log-in and select the ‘Responsible Gambling’ option from menu on the left hand side.
If you wish to take a break from our website, we offer a “Time Out” facility that can be applied by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Live Help service. Our Customer Service team will confirm when your “Time Out” period has begun.
We offer “Time Out” periods of 24 hours, 1 week and 1 month as standard, but you may also choose an “other” period, up to a maximum of 6 weeks. During a “Time Out” period, it will not be possible to access or reopen your account and any requests made during this period will be declined. We will also automatically remove you from any mailing lists that we have. Once the “Time Out” period has passed, your account may be reopened at your request by emailing email@example.com or by contacting our Live Help service.
If you choose to take a “Time Out” for Responsible Gambling purposes, we recommend applying the same closure on any other websites or gaming facilities that are available to you. This includes websites owned and operated by Dazzletag Entertainment Limited.
Wagering, Loss and Session Limits
We also offer options to set wagering, loss and session limits to further ensure that you play within your limits. Please contact our helpdesk for more information
Prevention of Under Age Gambling
You must be at least 18 years old to play at Bingocams. We undertake regular checks in order to make sure that no person under the legal age is allowed access to any of our gaming services.
Provision of inaccurate or dishonest information about a player's age will result in forfeiture of any winnings.
If you think a minor may have access to your computer you may want to install Internet Filtering Software that helps prevent them from gambling online. This will provide the ability to block certain content and websites and set up passwords to prevent Bingocams being available to underage players.
The links below are recognised providers of this software as recommended by Internet Filter Review.